Corruption on the XML files.
Corruption in the UIM pages table in BSM database.
Workaround / Fix:
The issue can be resolved by following Step 1 or Step 2:
a. Backup HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\loaded
b. Copy HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\loaded
c. Paste to HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\toload
d. Go to the JMX console http://<gatewayserver>:8080/jmx-console
e. Under foundation, click on service=UIMDataLoader
f. Invoke the method: boolean loadAllData() with customerId 1
If the above fails, the probably reasons for reloading pages fails:
I. There is corruption in the UIM pages table - such as duplicated page name.
II. HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\loaded has two of the same file - delete duplicated files in the \conf\uimashup\import\loaded folder
Use this as last option, because it will delete custom pages that you need to recreate them. If you do not have any custom pages nothing to worry.
1. Backup \conf\uimashup\import\loaded
1a. Remove duplicate entries in the \conf\uimashup\import\loaded folder
2. Copy HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\loaded
3. Paste to HPBSM\conf\uimashup\import\toload
4. Execute the following statement against the BSM Management database and save content of it:
SELECT * from UIM_PAGES order by name
5. Delete entire content of UIM_PAGES table with following command:
delete from UIM_PAGES
6. Go to the GW JMX console.
7. Under foundation, click on service=UIMDataLoader
8. Execute function void start() - this function will load all UI Mashup metadata and data XML files on start and will upload all the out of box pages cleanly.